Maitland Divorce Attorney
Moving forward with a divorce or separation brings with it numerous crucial legal decisions. Our firm understands that ending your marriage may be one of the most emotionally difficult experiences. We also know that divorce can change your life in many significant ways. When facing important judgments regarding your children and other legal implications like dividing your property and marital assets, you need the guidance and support of a qualified legal professional who will fight to secure the best possible resolution.
Contact our Maitland divorce attorney at 321-428-2247 for your initial case consultation.
What Makes The Troum Law Firm, P.A. Different?
- Highly Recommended: Why choose an attorney without the necessary experience and skill? Our lawyer has been highly rated by past clients and peers in the local community.
- Personal Attention: Divorce can make even the most amicable of couples feel isolated and alone. All clients work directly with us, step-by-step, throughout the duration of a case.
- Redaction Compliant: As one of the only law firms in Central Florida to have this qualification, our firm can help protect your identity in any type of legal matter.
- Attentive & Responsive: We keep you informed of your rights and options from beginning to end so you can make empowered decisions for you and your family.
- Collaborative Approach: Our lawyer can help you reach a positive outcome by utilizing a collaborative approach involving financial counselors, psychologists, and other experts.
Serving Men & Women Throughout Orange & Seminole Counties
In the state of Florida, divorce (often referred to as a “dissolution of marriage”) can be filed with or without fault. This means the only requirement needed to dissolve a marital relationship is for one of the parties to prove that the marriage is irretrievably broken. Once this has been proven, the divorce proceeding can be uncontested or contested.
An uncontested divorce refers to separating couples who agree on all issues involved in the divorce. This method is typically used by divorcing couples who do not have children or do not have a lot of marital property to divide. On the other hand, a contested divorce refers to separating couples who disagree on one or more issues involved in the divorce.
Our Maitland divorce attorney can be of assistance with various legal matters, such as:
We strive to keep your legal matters as private as possible by reaching resolutions with little to no court involvement. Our firm can help negotiate a settlement or reach a favorable conclusion by utilizing a more collaborative approach. If negotiation or other means cannot prove to be beneficial to your situation, however, we can aggressively advocate on your behalf through litigation.
Have Questions About Your Rights? Contact Us Today.
Because divorce can be a deeply emotional experience for both spouses and children, it is very common to see even the most amicable of couples get caught up in the stress and turmoil of the divorce process. For this reason, seeking legal representation from a qualified and skilled divorce attorney cannot be more important. Every case is unique and should never be approached with a cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all solution.
For the personalized, tailored solutions your case needs, call us at 321-428-2247 today.