Maitland Family Attorney
Proudly Serving Clients Throughout the Orange & Seminole Counties
The Troum Law Firm, P.A. has been protecting the interests of clients and families throughout the Orange and Seminole Counties for more than 30 years. Our Maitland family attorneys use extensive experience, personal service, and results-oriented advocacy to help you achieve the best possible outcome in your family-related legal matter. The Troum Law Firm, P.A. is the compassionate legal counsel you deserve.
- Abuse Accusations
- Appeals of Final Judgment
- Attorneys’ Fees Hearings
- Children’s Rights
- Cohabitation Relationship
- Contempt & Enforcement
- Domestic Violence Injunction
- Family Law Jurisdiction
- Family Trust Litigation
- Fathers’ Rights
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Interim Orders Appeals
- International Family Law
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Mothers’ Rights
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Same Sex Couples
Call a Top 100 Matrimonial & Family Lawyer in Florida: 321-428-2247
Our firm’s founding attorney has been named a Top 100 Matrimonial & Family Lawyer by The National Advocates. As a reflection of our commitment to protecting the rights of our clients, preserving their familial relationships, and safeguarding their best interests, our firm has been recognized both nationally and locally. We provide ethical, reliable, and dependable legal counsel – and we are continuously awarded for doing so.
Some of our accolades include:
- Florida “10 Best” Family Law Attorney and Firm in Client Satisfaction (2016-2018), American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- National Advocates Top 100 Family Lawyers in Florida, Executive Committee Member
- Nation’s Top One Percent in Matrimonial and Family Law
- Perfect 10.0 AVVO Rating, Superior
- A+ Rating, Accredited Firm by the Better Business Bureau
- Award of Excellence from the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, 2008
Protecting Your Interests, Guarding Your Rights
The Troum Law Firm can assist in a number of legal matters relating to the family and matrimonial law. Our Maitland family lawyer understands the sensitive nature of these types of issues and believe that clients are deserving of compassionate advocacy. During a time of emotional or legal crisis, you can expect to be treated with the utmost professionalism and honor by coming to our firm.
We handle a wide range of family law cases, including:
Our firm proudly represents mothers, fathers, children, grandparents, international clients, and same-sex couples throughout Central Florida and provides comprehensive legal counsel that can protect the rights of all parties involved.
Questions about your family law case? Contact The Troum Law Firm, P.A. at 321-428-2247 to request a consultation.