Oviedo Family Attorney
While navigating a legal issue is never easy, trying to make sense of a family law matter can be especially complicated, in large part because of the amount of emotion involved. If you have a family law question or have been named as a defendant in a family law action, our experienced Oviedo family attorneys at The Troum Law Firm, P.A. can help. Please call us today for the support you need.
- Collaborative Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law Modification
- Family Trust Litigation
- Same-Sex Divorce
Our Oviedo Family Law Practice Areas
At The Troum Law Firm, P.A., we have years of experience helping people like you and families like yours navigate tough legal issues. Please reach out to us directly for help with:
- Divorce. Unfortunately, divorce cases are some of the most routine family law cases our firm handles. If you’re ready to split ways, call our firm for help with the process.
- Child custody or support. Whether divorcing or never married, parents of a shared child will need to figure out the details of a parenting plan and child support.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements. For couples who are planning to marry, entering a pre-nuptial agreement can provide a sense of security for the future. We also help couples form post-nuptial agreements.
- Until the paternity of a father has been established, the alleged father has no legal rights pertaining to the child, and the mother cannot seek child support or other benefits from the father’s record, like health insurance. Establishing paternity is critical.
- Domestic violence injunctions. If you are a victim of domestic violence, take action immediately to protect yourself by seeking a domestic violence injunction – a type of restraining order. After you’re safe, we can help you to initiate the legal process of getting permanent custody of your child, filing for divorce, or any other action that makes sense for your situation.
- Do you have another family law matter that you need help navigating, such as grandparents’ rights, court order modifications, or marital annulment? We are here to help – call us directly to learn more about the types of cases we take on.
Why Work with Our Oviedo Family Law Firm
If you are involved in a family law matter, representing yourself in the process could be risky – if you don’t know the law and the court process, you could make an error that significantly affects your future. When you work with The Trout Law Firm, P.A., you can expect us to:
- Prioritize your case;
- Dedicate the time and resources to your case that are necessary for success;
- Explain to you the law and outline your best options;
- Gather evidence on your behalf;
- Handle all paperwork, documentation, and filings;
- Represent you in court; and
We will remain available and accessible throughout the process – you can count on us to be by your side the whole way.
Call Our Oviedo Family Law Attorney Today
If you are going through a family law matter and you need a lawyer on your side, please don’t hesitate to call The Troum Law Firm, P.A. You can reach us by phone or online to get started. Our Oviedo family attorney is available for you.