Winter Park Family Attorney
Our lawyer, considered a resource in marital and family law, at The Troum Law Firm, P.A., has been serving families in Orange and Seminole Counties for more than 30 years. During this time, our team has amassed extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of family law, applying this expertise to each unique case. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation with a Winter Park family attorney, to learn why we continue to earn “10 Best” Family Lawyer and Family Law Firm in Florida in client satisfaction.
- Abuse Accusations
- Appeals of Final Judgment
- Appeals of Orders
- Children’s Rights
- Cohabitation Relationships
- Contempt & Enforcement
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Fathers’ Rights
- Grandparents’ Rights
- International Family Law
- Mothers’ Rights
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Same Sex Couples
Comprehensive Services in Florida Family Law
Our firm represents clients in a wide range of family law topics, both in and out of the court room. We can advise you and protect your interests in such matters as:
Divorce: Florida’s Dissolution of Marriage statute is complex, and these cases are further complicated by emotion. Our attorneys can assist with the main financial issues at stake in a divorce case, including:
- Property Division: State law requires all property acquired during the marriage to be distributed equitably between the parties, but that doesn’t always mean equal. We’ll provide essential legal support to ensure you get your fair share.
- Spousal Support: In some divorces, it may be appropriate for one party to pay alimony to the other. We advise both payor and recipient spouses with respect to this often contentious issue.
The law encourages couples to enter an agreement in these areas, but the court will make a decision if parties cannot compromise. We will counsel you during negotiations, but we’re equally prepared to fight for your rights in court.
Children and Parental Rights: Children are a primary focus in a divorce case, but these issues can arise in non-marital contexts as well. Florida follows the best interests of the child standard when making decisions regarding parenting and time-sharing, concepts traditionally referred to as custody and visitation.
Domestic Violence: Our lawyer will take advantage of all available tools to protect you and your family if you’re the subject of domestic violence. However, we also represent those accused of threats or abuse, knowing that allegations can be distorted or exaggerated.
Other Areas of Family Law: We also advocate on behalf of clients involved in:
- Paternity cases;
- Parental relocation and modification of child custody and visitation orders;
- Marriage annulments; and,
- Many other areas.
Our Client Base
Our team at The Troum Law Firm, P.A. represents all types of parties in family law matters, including:
- Same sex couples; and,
- Parties involved in international law matters.
Schedule a Consultation with an Experienced Winter Park Family Attorney
If you have questions or need personalized advice on a family law issues, please contact the Troum Law Firm, P.A. to set up a case evaluation. You can reach our office by calling 321-428-2247 or filling out an online consultation form. We can provide more information on Florida law after reviewing your unique circumstances.